Clients of Meeka Machinery
Meeka Machinery, over the course of several years as a crane supplier in India, has been operating at high standards of quality and efficiency. The high standard of the crane manufacturer company is evident by the number of high profile clients and companies served by them. The clientele of this renowned crane supplier in Ahmedabad consists of many companies within the state as well as in other regions of the country. Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd. is one such prestigious client served by Meeka Machinery within the boundaries of its state of origin.
The company has also established relations with clients that have a global standing. Both private and state-owned companies have had their material handling needs fulfilled by Meeka Machinery. Some examples include private companies such as Coca-Cola, TATA, L&T, Indian Oil, and Samsung.
The quality of service offered by Meeka Machinery can be further gauged by the number of PSUs (Public Sector Undertaking) clients that the company caters to as far as material handling requirements are concerned. Companies such as BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) and ONGC have been satisfied clients of the company. Additionally, some state-owned companies such as GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited) are also included amongst the clientele that Meeka Machinery has satisfied till date.
Recent Projects and Developments
Other than the various high-profile projects taken up by the company, Meeka Machinery is also known for the various improvements and trends that they have established in the MHE industry. Some of the noteworthy instances of the same include:
- Successful supply of 60 Ton Goliath Cranes to Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board (GWSSB).
- Development of infrastructure to cater to the development of heavier capacity cranes, which would be equipped with a range between 100 to 300 tons at Changodar.
- The advancement of existing production and assembling capabilities through the implementation of the automatic welding machine and the numeric cutting machine that provide better accuracy.
- Development of the overall accuracy as well as the innovative potential of the design department in the Company through the use of software such Solid Edge for 3 dimensional viewing and rendering of models.
- Supplied circular design cranes for wells at project sites for dams, at the behest of Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam & GWSSB.
- Meeka Machinery is also affiliated with two major engineering bodies, namely COFMOW (Central Organization for Modernization of Workshops) and EIL (Engineers India Ltd). COFMOW is the main purchasing body for the Indian Railways while EIL is the main purchasing body for major refineries in the country such as HPCL, BPCL and Indian Oil.
Meeka Machinery – One of the leading Cranes manufacturers in Ahmedabad
Meeka Machinery is one of the leading Cranes manufacturers in Gujarat, known for being adept at setting and upholding the highest standards of safety, quality, and customizability in the country. The company offers a wide range of cranes that are designed to fulfill every need that multitude of sectors might experience. Additionally, solutions and services offered by the company are tailored with respect to the unique problems of individual clients. The production of cranes by the crane company is aided by cutting edge technology that allows for low maintenance and also provides stability and sturdiness to the completed products.